While many fairies prefer a wooden home that will blend into the environment, some of the fae folk are excellent stonemasons who wish to show off their work. The Cobblestone Fairy Door shows signs of sophistication in a fantasy realm. This hand-painted resin decoration depicts a cozy wooden door set into a wide, artisanal stone archway. A viny white flower has begun to grow on one side of the archway, and green moss speckles the stonework in other places. At the top of the door is a welcoming little heart, adding a touch of comfort to this artful figurine. With a bit of preparation, the Cobblestone Fairy Door makes a fantastic ornament for an outdoor fairy garden, and it also looks superb on its own against a tree.
- Beautifully hand-painted in vivid color
- Crafted with a great deal of realistic details
- Looks great in a fairy garden or on its own against a tree
- Made from cold cast resin
- Can be treated with a colorless water sealer to protect paint when placed outside
- Height: 7 Inches
- Width: 5.5 Inches