When you need to head out on a quest, make sure that you take a sleek and functional blade like the Citadel TTY Dagger with you. Made from DNH7 high-carbon steel, this functional dagger features a double-edged blade with a diamond-shaped cross-section. It has a forged finish on the ricasso. The blade is deferentially hardened. Next, the dagger continues with a short, flat crossguard. It is stainless steel. The hilt has a wooden grip. This rosewood grip has gentle curves along the sides, making it more comfortable to grasp. A brass pin secures the grip in place. Finally, this medieval dagger comes with a leather sheath. The padded sheath has a bone button and a cord that helps to secure the dagger in place. The Citadel TTY Dagger makes a great addition to any warriors ensemble or medieval adventuring gear.
- Fully functional and deferentially hardened
- Double-edged blade with forged finish
- Curved grip for greater comfort
- Comes with a sheath
- Great for reenactments and collections
- Blade is DNH7 high-carbon steel
- Handle is Palisander rosewood
- Guard is stainless steel
- Sheath is leather with bone button
- Overall Length: 13.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 7.5 Inches
- Handle Length: 5 Inches
- Blade Thickness at Guard: 0.28 Inch
- Weight: 10.2 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.