For the young adventurer who needs armour suitable for a LARP quest, the Childs Black Leather Body Armour is a trustworthy option. This lightweight cuirass will assist in the avoidance of injuries during the next roleplay event. Chrome-tanned leather plates are stitched together to create a stylish, yet durable piece of torso armour. Leather cording fits the shoulder guards to the front and back plates. Stitching holds together the two large plates that form the back. Four side straps are riveted to the front and easily secure to the iron buckles affixed to the back. This Childs Black Leather Body Armour looks great with our Childrens Dragon Scale Bracers and Childrens Celtic Leather Headband.
Please note that this body armour only includes the cuirass and no other items. It is a natural product, therefore, minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Part of the Ready for Battle armour line
- Stitching reinforces the structure and durability
- Adjustable fit via cording, straps, and buckles
- Detailed lacing creates an interesting style
- Perfect for LARP, Theater, and Ren Fairs
- Crafted from chrome-tanned 6 ounce split leather
- Rivets and buckles made from cast iron