As anyone who likes Edgar Allan Poe knows, ravens have often been an inspiration for writers. If these mystical birds intrigue you as well, then make sure they have a place in your writing accessories with the Celtic Raven Journal. With their signature stoic expressions, two black ravens are depicted on the front of this hardcover journal with glittering blue light beneath their feet. Behind the ravens, a graphic of embossed Celtic knotwork is featured for a stunning touch. Celtic knots are displayed on each corner of the journal as well. A band wraps around the journal for a secure closure, while a ribbon attached to the spine makes a convenient bookmark. Enhance your writing accessories with this Celtic Ravel Journal, which also makes a wonderful idea for gifting.
- Depicts two ravens surrounded by swirls of blue light
- Features a beautiful dark blue background color
- Embossed Celtic knotwork adds a stunning accent
- Closure band and bookmark ribbon are useful features
- Works great as a journal, notebook, or a planner
- The perfect gift idea for your favorite writer!
- Length: 8.25 Inches
- Width: 5.875 Inches