Stand strong on the battlefield with the Celtic Leaf LARP Sword. This medieval inspired LARP sword has a double-edged leaf blade made of high quality, shred resistant foam paired with gorgeous Celtic knotwork accents on the hilt. The blade is narrow at the waist and then swells wider towards the point. Its closed cell foam construction is covered in latex, and its core is made of flexible fiberglass with a protective Kevlar tip. Painted by hand for an authentic, antique brass look, the cast polyurethane hilt is impressively detailed. Twisting knotwork decorates the short, U-shaped crossguard, and the handle has a leather-wrapped look. The pommel mirrors the crossguard in its shape and detail. Whether your LARP persona is Celtic-inspired or you simply appreciate the beauty of its historic form, this latex foam fantasy sword is the perfect blade for all sorts of settings and characters.
The Celtic Leaf LARP Sword has an overall length of 33.5 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a hand-made item.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out, and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Blade is made of closed cell foam
- Handle is cast from polyurethane
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Use Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) to ensure long weapon life and durability.
There are no reviews yet.