A symbol of rebirth and the season of spring, the Green Man appears in many cultures throughout the world. The Celtic Greenman Trinket Box depicts the face of this nature deity among Celtic scrollwork. The weathered stone appearance of this trinket box creates a sense of age for this piece. Celtic endless knot patterns alternate with the face of the Green Man along the sides of the box, while the lid of the box displays an even more intricate knotwork design. Enthusiasts can add a hint of Celtic style to their homes with this functional trinket box, which can be used to hold jewelry and other keepsakes.
- Possesses a great level of detail
- Depicts trinket box with Celtic knot and Green Man patterns
- Crafted from Cold Cast Resin
- Useful for storing jewelry or other keepsakes
- Makes a great gift or fine piece of decor
- Height: 2 Inches
- Diameter: 3.25 Inches
There are no reviews yet.