According to Celtic lore, the Aos Si are fairy folk who have retreated to their underground lairs as they live out their immortal lives. The Celtic Faerie Necklace features one lovely member of the fairy folk at its center. She stands tall in a ground-length dress with long, thin wings to both sides. Above her, intricate Celtic knotwork forms the piece that connects to the chain of the necklace. A single red accent crystal sits above the head of the fairy, providing a bright burst of color. Crafted from lead free pewter, this fairy necklace makes a great accessory for fairy enthusiasts as well as fans of Celtic lore!
- Depicts a fairy with Celtic knotwork and a red accent crystal
- Features a great level of detail
- Comes attached to a matching chain
- Makes an excellent gift or personal accessory
- Lovely accent for everyday or special occasion wear
- Made from lead free pewter