Lead the charge with the Cavalier LARP Sword in hand. This latex-free, Epic Foam LARP blade is inspired by the swords and stories of 17th century cavaliers, elegantly curved and wickedly stylish with its guarded handle style. The innovative foam construction is designed for safety in tough combat, and its latex-free construction needs little to no upkeep. The narrow blade widens near its curving point, and the cast polyurethane hilt has an antique bronze coloration. Ribbed texturing lends a steadfast feel to the leather-look grip. When the battle calls for bold style and debonair swashbuckling, reach for the Cavalier LARP Sword, an excellent choice for historical and fantasy live action roleplay adventures.
This foam LARP weapon is approximately 28.35 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is a handmade item.
Stronghold weapons are designed for tough LARP combat and have a unique Epic Foam construction that does not contain latex and requires little to no upkeep. They weigh the same as latex weapons, have cushioned edges, and are stab-proof, making them safe for LARP battle. The hilts are made of polyurethane foam for high detail and practically maintenance-free durability.
- A quality Epic Foam weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from shred resistant Epic Foam
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast
- Overall Length: 28.35 Inches
- Blade Length: 20.47 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.97 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 4.72 Inches
- Grip Length: 3.94 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.94 Inches
- Guard Depth: 1.97 Inches