Do not forget to prepare for your high seas adventures. You will require a great sword like the Cavalier Hybrid LARP Sword on your journeys. This sword has a fiberglass rod core with a Kevlar core tip. The pirate LARP sword also has a polyurethane foam handle. The durable polyurethane foam allows for greater detail and is maintenance-free. Also, it makes the handle harder than the blade. Around the fiberglass core is a soft EVA foam blade that is durable and shred resistant. Latex coats the blade. The blade is a wide, single-edged blade. It has a straight-backed spine. The sword continues with a D-shaped handguard. The end of the D-shaped guard forms a crossguard that curls at the top towards the blade. Also, the copper-colored handguard has a brown, ridged grip. This foam sword is great for any LARP battle or cosplay convention. It works well for a variety of characters.
This latex-hybrid weapon is approximately 29.5 Inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is a handmade item.
- Well detailed
- Durable construction
- Has a D-shaped handguard
- Works for a variety of characters
- Great for LARP and cosplay events
- Blade is made from EVA foam
- Handle is cast from polyurethane foam
- Core is made of a fiberglass rod
- Finished with a latex coating
- For the blade: Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- The polyurethane foam handle does not require a latex coating.
- Overall Length: 29.5 Inches
- Grip Length: 4.3 Inches
- Blade Length: 22.4 Inches
- Blade Width: 2.4 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 4.7 Inches
- Guard Depth: 1.8 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.9 Inches
- Weight: 7.6 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.