More common in Scottish lore than Irish, the Cat Sith is a fairy creature in Celtic lore that takes the form of a black cat with a white spot on its chest. The Cat Sith Ear Wrap depicts a cat with its tail wrapped around your ear. This thin, black feline is crouched in a hunting position, and a bar stretches between two parts of its long tail to secure it to your ear. A surgical steel post is attached to the cats neck to go through the earlobe. Made from fine English pewter, this ear wrap is 3-D modeled to fit the right ear. Wear it to accent your personal Wiccan style, or give it to a loved one as an interesting gift!
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- A single ear wrap with Celtic and Wiccan theme
- Modeled in the image of a black cat
- Inspired by tails of the Cat Sith
- Fitted with one surgical steel post
- Designed to be worn on the right ear
- Requires pierced ears to wear
- Made from English pewter
- Post made from surgical steel
- One size fits most