With the Butted High Tensile Chainmail Coif covering your head, you feel prepared to head into battle against the enemies of the kingdom. This chainmail coif comes in one size. It has a rectangular opening. The coif covers the shoulders as well.
This coif features a 4-in-1 butted ring construction made with high-tensile 16-gauge steel rings. High tensile steel is much stronger and less likely to distort than mild steel. Meanwhile, a 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. You can add this medieval chainmail to your knight, rogue, or Viking costume for light-contact historical reenactments. It works well for costume use, as it is lighter and therefore more convenient to wear.
- Comes in one size
- Has a butted 4-in-1 construction
- Covers the shoulders and has a rectangular opening
- Great for medieval and fantasy characters
- Works well for light-contact reenactments
- Made from 16-gauge high-tensile steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.