Whether you plan on becoming a Viking warrior or a Crusader knight, your medieval outfit will benefit from the addition of chainmail. For an authentic piece of chainmail armour, look no further than the Butted Chainmail Hauberk. This chainmail shirt is crafted from 16 gauge steel rings, each of which is 10 millimeters across. These steel rings are woven in a classic 4-in-1 design and butted together. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. This medieval chainmail shirt has been plated with zinc for greater resistance to rust. The long sleeves are wide and the hauberk is slit in the back of the front for ease of movement, and the long sleeves provide great coverage. Available in a variety of sizes, the Butted Chainmail Hauberk will perfectly complement any knightly or Norse warrior ensemble.
- Made of 10 mm diameter metal rings
- Woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Rings are plated with zinc for rust resistance
- Comes in a variety of sizes
- Perfect for reenactments, LARP, or costume use
- Made from 16 gauge steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.