Are you looking for a brigandine to protect you in battle as you face your foes? Wear the Brown Bruce Reinforced Brigandine with your look. Handmade from 4-ounce split leather, this Viking brigandine comes in five sizes. It secures with five straps in front and laces on the sides. Both end near the hips.
The front, sides, and back are open from the hips down to the hem, which ends near the ankles. The brown, sleeveless brigandine features a rounded neckline.
On the front and back, there are multiple rectangular plates riveted in place. The 5-6ounce leather plates add protection. Each riveted plate features an antiqued bronze accent. The accents have knotwork designs. This Norse leather brigandine is ideal for historical reenactments, LARP events, and more.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in three sizes
- Multiple rectangular plates
- Secures with lacing and straps
- Features bronze knotwork detailing
- Great for reenactments, LARP events, and more
- Made from 4-ounce split leather
- Plates are 5-6 ounce leather
- For leather plates: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- For split leather: Remove dirt with a bristle brush. Brush in a single direction to keep nap uniform. Use cornstarch or a suede eraser to absorb and remove any grease stains. Do not wash. Keep dry.
Measurements coming soon.