A corset is a common staple in medieval wear, often being seen on various women from various stations, ranging from nobles to criminals. And this Brown Medieval Corset is great casual looking corset that is perfect for wenches and pirates of all sorts. This corset is rather simple in appearance, being made from comfortable brown fabrics in dark and light shades. The corset itself is an underbust corset that features shoulder straps along the sides for support, while the front features gold ribbon lacing. The corset is available in one standard size, which fits between a 34-38 inch bust and a 26-32 inch waist. Pirates, wenches, and ladies of all sorts will find this Brown Medieval Corset to be to their liking, as it is simply styled and rather comfortable to wear, while also acting as a fine compliment and ideal addition to a variety of pirate, commoner, and wench styles that were worn and favored throughout history.
- Made from Comfortable Brown Fabrics
- Has a Casual Wench Style
- An Underbust Corset with Gold Lacing and Thick Shoulder Straps
- A Simple yet Versatile Garment
- Looks Fantastic With Pirate Costumes, Wench Ensembles, and Commoner Attire
- Made from 100 percent Polyester Fabric
- Standard: Fits a 34-38 Inch bust and a 26-32 Inch Waist