A Norse deity of hunting as well as the winter season and its associated sports, Skadi appears in various traditional tales, such as the Prose Edda. The Bronze Skadi Pendant depicts her on skis wearing an animal skin. The head of the animal fits over her head like a hood. Skadi holds her bow at the ready, and her name appears in runic script along one side of the round pendant. Small dots run along the edges of the piece, and more dots add detail to her dress. Designed by artist Paul Borda, this Norse pendant is carefully crafted from solid jewelers bronze for a stunning look. Fans of Viking jewelry are sure to enjoy adding this piece to their collection. Chain sold separately.
- Designed by artist Paul Borda
- Made from solid jewelers bronze
- Features Norse goddess holding a bow
- Runic script displays her name
- Great Viking accessory or gift
- Diameter: 1.1 Inches
- Bail accommodates chain up to 3 mm wide.