The Bronze Raven Banner Ring shows the symbolic flag used by various Viking chieftains during the 9th to 11th centuries. The rounded, faintly triangular face of the Norse ring shows a raven flying above a pattern of triquetra knots. The design is set with black enamel to help the details to stand out. Believed to be an emblem of Odin, who was known to be accompanied by two ravens, the Raven Banner may have been used to invoke his power to intimidate enemies. The ravens, Huginn and Munnin, flew around the world to collect information for Odin. Crafted from solid sterling silver, this unique raven ring makes a great Viking accessory for fans of Norse history and mythology.
- Made from solid jewelers bronze
- Decorated with black enamel
- Features raven and triquetra design
- Available in multiple sizes
- Great Viking accessory or gift
- Width at Widest Point: 0.625 Inch