It is often the little details that really make a costume shine and excel. And this Broken Bone Prosthetic is truly one of those little details that can be added to a variety of costumes to create an impressive and unforgettable appearance. This painful injury also happens to be self-titled, in that the broken bone injury does, indeed, depict a broken bone. Rather than being a hairline fracture under the skin, though, this prosthetic creates a severe break that has pierced through the skin, leaving bloody tissue and white bone fully exposed. No doubt an injury of this magnitude would be as painful as it is gruesome. This prosthetic injury is made from high-quality latex and can be applied to the face and skin to create a realistic and gruesome injury. This prosthetic has also been hand painted to ensure the utmost detail possible on the wounds appearance. Application instructions are provided on prosthetics packaging.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged once removed from its original packing.
- Hand Painted for Impressive Detail
- A Great Addition to a Variety of Costumes
- Can be Applied Directly to the Skin
- A Classic and Gory Injury for All Costumes
- Fantastic for Halloween, Zombie Events, and other Themed Gatherings
- Made from High-Quality Latex
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens