The nobles of the court will admire the shine of your armour when you appear in the Breastplate Warrior – Size Small. This functional cuirass not only protects your torso from an attack, but also adds prestige to your character. Crafted from 18-gauge mild steel, the breastplate is designed to endure the harsh conditions of the LARP battlefield. Its simple, traditional design goes with a variety of looks. Either combine it with a backplate or wear it alone. A V-shaped flange and rivets increase its deflection capability. A polished steel finish captures the eye. The buckle straps at the shoulders and sides allow easy attachment to a backplate or pauldrons.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Possesses a polished steel finish
- Handmade and skillfully welded for increased durability
- Designed with rolled edges for improved safety
- Features buckle straps for attachments
- Perfect for LARP and other roleplay events
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Chest Width: 19 Inches (When paired with a backplate, not included, it is adjustable for 29 Inch to 36 Inch chests)
- Length from Shoulder to Hip: 18 Inches
- Width – Arm Opening: 7.5 Inches
- Width – Neck Opening: 5.5 Inches
These are measurements of the armour only, these measurements do not include the straps/buckles. Keep in mind that if you are wearing a gambeson or heavily padded shirt to take your measurement while wearing the garment and order by that measurement. This size is best for kids approximately 6-12 years old (do no order by age, order according the measurements!)