If you would like some Mexican culture among your mini Halloween village accessories, then include the Bread Of The Dead by Department 56. Made from polyresin, this highly detailed figurine depicts a lady standing on a section of grey cobblestone. The black-haired lady wears a lilac top and a green skirt with a white apron. She also has on brown shoes.
In front of her, she holds a round Pan de los Muertos on an orange plate. Pan de los Muertos is a sweet bread baked during the Day of the Dead. You can add this Day of the Dead statue to any Halloween village display. This hand-painted miniature village accessory figurine is made by Department 56.
- Introduction Date: October 2021
- Collection: Halloween Village Accessories
- Has a Day of the Dead theme
- Depicts a woman with a Pan de Los Muertos
- Highly detailed
- Richly colored and hand painted
- Perfect addition to a mini Halloween village
- Made from polyresin
- Height: 2 Inches
- Width: 2.4 Inches
- Length: 3.4 Inches
- Weight: 2.4 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.