You know that you must protect your arms from attack. Wearing the Brown Brawley Studded Bracers, you do not fear fighting the enemy. Made from high-quality 5-6-ounce leather, this handmade pair of brown bracers secures to the arms with straps. There are three straps on each bracer.
Each bracer has slightly convex curves near the elbow and wrist. The sides taper inward slightly towards the wrist.
Each bracer has a woven design between the sides. Pairs of leather strips weave over and under each other in a diamond shape. Rivets secure the ends of the leather strips in place. There are rivets between the pairs of strips. There is a circular medallion in the center. These medieval bracers are great for LARP events, reenactments, and Ren faires.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Secures with straps
- Sold as a pair
- Brown woven and studded diamond pattern
- Works for a variety of characters
- Great for LARP and reenactment use
- Made from 5-6-ounce leather
- Straps are 3-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
Measurements coming soon.
There are no reviews yet.