In the days of the old west, badges were worn by lawmen, government officials, and more. This Brass Texas Ranger Badge recreates one such badge from the west. The badge featuring a round form with a star shaped center, as well as engraved lettering and laurels on the badges face. The badge is crafted with an antiqued brass finish and is double die struck to ensure the best detailing possible. The Brass Texas Ranger Badge would make a great addition to any old west or law enforcement collection.
- Reproduction of a badge from the western era
- Crafted with an antique brass finish
- Double die struck for study build and great detail
- Soldered pin allows badge to be easily worn
- A great collectible, costume accessory or gift idea
- Made from brass