The Brass Hilt Crusader Sword works well for a warrior looking for a bladed weapon that combines great style and functionality. Made from 1095 high-carbon steel, this sword features a tempered, double-edged blade. The sword continues with a brass crossguard. It is wider in the center and has angled ends. The hilt has an ebony grip with a brass ring in the center. It ends with an octagonal pommel. There is a cross in the center of the brass pommel. Finally, this sword comes with a wooden sheath. Black leather covers the sheath. Take the sword to a reenactment or add it to your armoury.
- Fully Functional, Battle Ready
- Blade is Hand Forged from Tempered 1095 Carbon Steel
- Solid Brass Pommel and Guard
- Handle is Made of Polished Ebony Wood
- Includes a Wooden Sheath Covered with Black Leather
- Overall Length: 36 Inches
- Blade Length: 27 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.25 Inches
There are no reviews yet.