You brave Crusader, head out into battle unafraid of an attack to your head. You wear the Brass Cross Darkened Great Helm into combat. Made from 18 gauge steel, this blackened helmet comes in one size. It features a great helm shape, cylindrical, with a slightly rounded top.
In the center, there are two eye slots for the wearer to see out of. Above the eye slots is a brass cross with curved arms. An engraved smaller cross adorns the larger one. This bigger cross extends downward past the eye slots. Ventilation holes form a V-shape underneath the eye slots and the bottom of the cross. There is also a cross of ventilation holes at the bottom on each side of the V-shape. Rivets hold the helm together and the cross onto the helmet. On the inside, the helmet has a blackened finish with no interior lining. Instead, the helm comes with a padded, cotton arming cap. This Crusader helmet is wonderful for LARP battles, cosplay events, and historical conventions.
- Cross on black background design
- Has a great helm shape
- Features multiple ventilation holes
- Includes a padded arming cap
- Great for cosplay and conventions
- Made from 18 gauge steel
- Lining cap is cotton
- To properly maintain your armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them.