John Twigg was a professional gun maker throughout the 18th century, and he is still revered today for his incredible craftsmanship. The beautifully made Brass Colonial Double Barrel Flintlock Gun is an homage to Twiggs expert work. The shape of this pistol is iconic of a flintlock, with a thin barrel and a slightly curved grip. This flintlock features an over under double barrel, adding an extra eye catching touch. The handle is ivory hued with beautiful antique styling, while the lock features intricate engravings on its outer surface. This flintlock is also equipped with a working action, meaning you can cock the hammer and pull the trigger. The shining brass and fine antique style of the Brass Colonial Double Barrel Flintlock Gun will stand out in your weapons display, making it a must have for collectors of iconic firearms.
- Designed after the classic flintlock shape
- Features an over under double barrel with a shining brass finish
- Equipped with a working action
- Lock and ivory hued handle feature eye catching designs
- Great for personal display or for gifting
- Made from a Zinc Alloy
- Length: 8.5 Inches