Heading into battle, you make sure to put on the Bormund Bracers in order to protect your arms from any enemy attack against you. Made from 6-7-ounce leather, this handmade pair of brown bracers has straight edges near the wrists, pointed edges near the elbows, and tapered straight sides. They taper inward towards the wrists.
The bracers secure to the arms with straps. The straps run along the outside of the Viking bracers. Each strap slides through a couple pairs of slots on each bracer. The center of each adjustable strap has a knotwork design. Near the points at the elbows, the Norse bracers have triangular plates at the top. Each plate features a warriors face. The Bormund Bracers are great for LARP events, cosplay conventions, and Ren faires.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Secures with straps
- Sold as a pair
- Knotwork and face detailing
- Ideal for Viking characters
- Great for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from 6-7-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.