A surrealist sort of style makes this Blessed Fallout Vintage Gothic Sign an incredible piece to add to your collection. Atomic fire and holy light become one and the same as a nun clasps her hands in prayer while faced with a thermo-nuclear blast. The rush of fire seemingly parts around the stone walls of her church while the blast and its mushroom shaped cloud are reflected in the lenses of the nuns gas mask. The sign is crafted entirely in heavy gauge American steel that comes pre-drilled and riveted for easy hanging. The bright blaze of nuclear fire mixed with the touch of religious zeal makes this Blessed Fallout Vintage Gothic Sign an intriguing element to anyones decor.
- Depicts a nun facing an atomic fireball
- Possesses a distinctive artistic style and look
- Handcrafted from heavy gauge American steel
- Image is baked into a powder coat for a durable and long lasting finish
- Comes pre-drilled and riveted
- A fantastic home decor piece or gift item
- Height: 15 Inches
- Length: 12 Inches
- Weight: 2 lbs.