Whether riding into battle or rushing the enemy on foot, the Blackened Riveted Chainmail Skirt provides protection without sacrificing mobility. Add this essential piece of medieval chainmail armour to your historical reenactment kit.
First, this blackened chainmail leg armour features a wide waist band. Padded and covered in suede leather, this waistband helps make the chainmail leg armour more comfortable to wear.
It is split in the back, which helps with mobility in battle. At the back of the waistband are rows of brass grommets. Use ties through these grommets to secure and adjust the knight armour to better fit your body.
Chainmail skirts offer both great coverage and freedom of movement to the lower half of the body, as they loosely cover the waist and thighs. Woven in the traditional 4-in-1 pattern, the rings of this chainmail skirt are then riveted together for additional durability. The armour skirt covers down from the waist to the tops of the knees on most wearers.
Made of 18 gauge mild steel with an oiled black finish, this chainmail skirt makes a great addition to historical reenactment kits for light combat. Finally, rows of brass rings along the bottom edge lend a nobility to its style.
Wear it to medieval themed LARP events or as part of a medieval fantasy cosplay. It looks perfect as a royal knights armour or even as part of a warrior king costume. Easily pair it with any royal soldier or noble warrior look. It looks especially regal paired with the Red Knight Chainmail Standard (HW-701700BK).
- Attached to wide, padded belt/li>
- Adjustable fit ties in the back
- Protects from the waist to just above the knees on most
- Brass trim adds noble detail
- Great for historical reenactment, LARP, and cosplay
- Made of 9 mm 18 gauge mild steel rings with brass trim
- Belt is made of suede leather
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
There are no reviews yet.