Join the fight and take down your enemies with great style by wielding the Blackened Miao Dao Sabre Sword against them in combat. Made from L6 high-carbon tool steel, this functional sword takes its name from a weapon wielded in mid-16th century China against pirates. This sword features a gently curved blade. It has a blackened finish. A fuller runs down the length of the blade on both sides.
The sword continues with a circular crossguard. An engraved pattern adorns the crossguard. Next, it has a ribbed handle. The ridges on the black handle make it easier to grasp securely. The hilt ends with a flat pommel. Both the guard and pommel are stainless steel.
Finally, this sword comes with a black lacquered scabbard. It has a stainless-steel chape and throat. Also, the scabbard features a black cord accent. Take this sword to your next historical reenactment or battle. You can also add it to your sword collection.
- Fully functional
- Named after mid-16th century Chinese weapon
- Fullers on both sides of the blackened blade
- Circular crossguard and ridged handle
- Comes with a black scabbard
- Great for reenactments and collections
- Blade is L6 high-carbon steel
- Guard and pommel are stainless steel
- Overall Length: 48.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 31.5 Inches
- Handle Length: 12 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds 13 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.