Please note that this 2nd Quality Blackened Markward Gorget has some rust spots. It is available in limited quantities.
The Blackened Markward Gorget stands out due to its construction from three metal pieces rather than the typical two-part design. The steel gorget shows off a great look with curved sides and a dark metal finish. Straps on the sides allow the medieval gorget to attach to a pair of spaulders like the Large Blackened Markward Spaulders (MY100074) or Small Blackened Markward Spaulders (MY100076). We recommend wearing a padded collar or other arming wear underneath the metal gorget for increased comfort. This neck armour works great for LARPing, re-enactments, and Renaissance fairs.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Displays a black metal finish
- Constructed from three pieces
- Excellent neck protection
- Great for live action roleplaying
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them.
There are no reviews yet.