When you wish to head into a LARP battle or a fierce historical reenactment, make sure that you take a look at the Blackened Butted Chainmail Coif. Made from 16 gauge mild steel, this coif has a blackened finish. It comes in a single size. Butted rings form a classic 4-in-1 pattern to create the look. Each round ring is 10 mm in diameter. The knight coif ends at the start of the shoulders. Wear this chainmail coif to a variety of medieval and fantasy outfits. It works great for a Renaissance faire or a stage production.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in a single size
- Traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Has a blackened finish
- Great for various medieval characters
- Wonderful for cosplay and LARP events
- Made from 16 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Overall Length: 17 Inches
- Weight: 4.7 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.