Experts Lynn C. Thompson and Andrew Demko redesigned a popular knife model into the Black Talon II Knife. The folding knife features a sinuously curved, needle-sharp blade with a distinctive down-swept point and pronounced belly. Crafted from high-end American S35VN stainless steel, the Black Talon II folder has been given an improved tip for additional strength and durability. The textured, premium G10 scale handle offers maximum retention and grip even in cold or wet conditions. The deep black scales contrast the satin polished blade for a striking look. A high-performance Tri-Ad locking mechanism provides additional safety and strength, making this thin, lightweight knife a great option for any collection.
- Premium handle has a textured grip
- Curved blade displays satin finish
- Features Tri-Ad locking mechanism
- Comes with an ambidextrous pocket or belt clip
- Blade made of American S35VN stainless steel
- Handle made of G-10 scales
- Weight: 4.8 oz.
- Overall Length: 9.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 4 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 3.5 mm
- Handle Length: 5.5 Inches