A knife is a good thing to have on hand when you are in the great outdoors. Make sure to check out the Black Pakkawood Fixed Blade Knife. Made from stainless steel, this knife has a clip point blade. Filework adorns the spine of the short, wide blade. Also, the blade has a mirror finish. Next, the knife has a stainless-steel bolster. The bolster has a concave curve on the underside. The curve continues onto the grip of the knife. Then, the knife has a black pakkawood handle. Pins secure the pakkawood in place. Also, the end of the handle has a hole for attaching a string or lanyard, not included. Finally, this knife comes with a brown leather sheath. It secures the knife in place with a snap. At the top of the sheath, there is a loop for sliding it onto a belt, not included. The Black Pakkawood Fixed Blade Knife makes a wonderful addition to your outdoor gear or a knife collection.
- Features a short, clip point blade
- Has a curve on the bolster and handle for better grip
- Comes with a black sheath
- Great for collections or displays
- Wonderful for outdoor use
- Blade and bolster are stainless steel
- Handle is pakkawood
- Sheath is leather
- For sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 5.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 2.6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.