It is often the little details that really make a costume shine and excel. And this Black Lines Prosthetic is truly one of those little details that can be added to a variety of costumes to create an impressive and unforgettable appearance. The black lines fake injury is not one little cut, but rather a series of little cuts, most of them similarly shaped, that can be used to create a series of painful looking injuries. Many of the cuts have a subtle Y shape, and all of them are actually rather deep and severe looking injuries, despite their small surface size. This prosthetic injury is made from high-quality latex and can be applied to the face and skin to create a realistic and gruesome injury. This prosthetic has also been hand-painted to ensure the utmost detail possible on the wounds appearance. Application instructions are provided on prosthetics packaging. Add this Black Lines Prosthetic to a zombie to create the cut-up and mangled look that results after surviving a few hours of attacking and feeding on the living, or add them to other looks to give a few impressive wounds, whether it is a medieval warrior or a modern-day survivor.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged once removed from its original packing.
- Hand Painted for Impressive Detail
- A Great Addition to a Variety of Costumes
- Can be Applied Directly to the Skin
- An Impressive and Bloody Series of Injuries for Any Costume
- Fantastic for Halloween, Zombie Events, and other Themed Gatherings
- Made from High-Quality Latex
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens