More often than not, a survivor has to pick a knife without knowing what they are going to need out of it or how they will be using it. And if that is the case, make sure to pick something reliable and dependable, like this Black Jungle Survivor Knife. This effective knife is named not because it belongs in the jungle, but because of the shape that its blackened stainless steel blade takes. Modeled after jungle machetes, this blade has a forward recurve that is best suited for chopping, hacking, and cutting, with a normal blade style that gives it a rudimentary point for carving or stabbing. The back edge features sharp serrations that enable it to saw and grind through woods with ease, too. The rubber handle utilizes a simple guard that keeps things (zombies or anything else) from sliding down onto the hand, while its texture and shape helps to ensure a solid grip. And in a pinch, the disc-like steel pommel can be used for hammering or pounding. The knife has an overall length of approximately 12 inches, and it includes a nylon sheath that keeps the blade safe and dry, while also keeping the knife securely at your side. For a zombie survivor, it is normal to not know for certain what you need out of your knife. What is important is that you choose one that is rugged, versatile, and effective, one like this Black Jungle Survivor Knife.
- Fully functional
- Constructed Using a Stainless Steel Blade
- Entire Knife Has a Tactical Black Finish
- Features Pointed Serrations Along the Back of the Blade
- Has a Contoured Rubber Handle for a Strong Grip
- Comes with a Nylon Sheath for Carrying
- Fantastic for Hunting, Hiking, Camping, and Zombie Survival
- A Great Personal Weapon or Gift Idea for Survival Enthusiasts
- Overall Length: 12 Inches
There are no reviews yet.