Combining great force and agility, the falchion became a well loved sword of the medieval era. This Black and Red Sparring Falchion gives a modern touch to this classic sword, perfect for your sparring practice or reenactment. This sparring falchion is built from a special blend of high impact polymer, able to last through long periods of stage combat and sparring rounds. The black blade is accented by the red crossguard, with ball tipped quillons that offer both hand protection and medieval authenticity. The red wheel pommel adds authenticity and a bright pop of color as well. The pommel and guard can be interchanged with our other guards and pommels as well! Change up your sparring and practice swords with the Black and Red Sparring Falchion.
- Crafted from high impact polymer
- Ideal for practice in Western martial arts
- Ball shaped quillons add an authentic look and hand protection
- Red guard and pommel are pops of bright color that can also be changed out
- Great for practice, reenactment, or theatrical use
- Overall Length: 37.75 Inches
- Blade Length: 29.5 Inches
- Handle Length: 4.5 Inches
- Weight: 1 lb. 10 oz.