It is often the little details that really make a costume shine and excel. And this Big Smile application is truly one of those little details that can be added to a variety of costumes to create an impressive and unforgettable appearance. The Big Smile injury is a great way to put a big, gruesome smile into your look and style. When applied, this prosthetic injury creates the look of two thin cuts that have been made at the sides of the mouth and extending out across the cheeks, as though the mouth was sliced open. The effect is a long, thin, bloody smile that stretches across the face. This prosthetic injury is made from high-quality latex and can be applied to the face and skin to create a realistic and gruesome injury. This prosthetic has also been hand-painted to ensure the utmost detail possible on the wounds appearance. Application instructions are provided on prosthetics packaging. Achieving a truly unhinged look is easy when you apply this Big Smile to your face, although it is also a great injury for a variety of other costumes, including zombies who might suffer from their skin drying and ripping along the cheeks.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged once removed from its original packing.
- Hand Painted for Impressive Detail
- A Great Addition to a Variety of Costumes
- Can be Applied Directly to the Skin
- Accents Crazy Costumes and Zombie Looks Very Well
- Fantastic for Halloween, Zombie Events, and other Themed Gatherings
- Made from High-Quality Latex
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens