Bavarian Concert Hall – Alpine Village by Department 56 makes a great addition to your Christmas Village display. Made from polyresin, this intricately detailed figurine set includes the concert hall, a packet of fake snow, an evergreen tree, and a character figurine. The orange hall has a red roof over a semicircular, cream-colored room. It also features a wood-like floor with stone steps. There is a lantern on either side of the stage opening as well as a light at the top of the halls interior. These parts light up when plugged in with an AC adapter. There is a dial on the back for turning on the hall.
In addition, the hall sits on a snowy base which matches the ones of the sisal tree as well as the character figurine. The figurine depicts a trio of musicians. One plays a tuba while another plays a trumpet and the third plays an accordion. All three characters wear matching outfits and stand on the same base. Give your villagers a place to enjoy some music in your miniature Alpine village or wintry scene. This hand-painted miniature building set is made by Department 56.
- Introduction Date: January 2019
- Collection: Alpine Village
- Includes a concert hall, tree, snow packet, and character figurine
- Intricately detailed
- Richly colored
- Great for winter scenes and landscapes
- Ideal for miniature displays
- Made from porcelain
- Tree is sisal
- Height of the Building: 6.7 Inches
- Width of the Building: 5.2 Inches
- Length of the Building: 8.1 Inches
Measurements are approximate.