Please note that the stock for each piece of this bundle does not show up on this page. Please check the individual item page for that item’s stock. An item’s stock will also show when viewing your cart.
Named after Jean Beaudoin, who was an early benefactor of the church before the Crusades, this Baudouin Breastplate and Pauldron Set offers not only solid core protection, but also a bit of extra defense in the form of two defensive shoulder pieces. This breastplate is crafted entirely in 9-10 oz. rigid buffalo leather, configured in a classic lamellar style. A series of lames, or leather straps, are successively layered, from the shoulders down, to create an armor that is not only protective, but also durable, making it a solid choice for light reenactment, heavy costuming, and of course, rigorous LARP battling. Of course, this Baudouin Breastplate and Pauldron set consists of more than just the core protector, and it comes complete with a pair of matched pauldrons. Constructed from the same grade of leather, these layered shoulder pieces provide equal defense to the shoulders, allowing a warrior to shrug off blows with ease. They are attached using leather lace ties, which are secured to the grommets found on the breastplates shoulder straps. Each size features a quartet of leather straps with buckle closures for wearing. One strap each goes over each shoulder and crisscrosses over the back, while the last two secure around the back.
- Made from High Quality 9-10 oz. Leather
- Handcrafted For Superior Quality and Detail
- An Impressive, Effective, and Fully Functional Breastplate and Pauldron Set
- Features Four Leather Straps for an Adjustable Yet Secure Fit
- Perfect for Virtually Any Style of Fighter, Swordsman, or Warrior
- Fantastic for Use in LARP Events, Renaissance Fairs, Stage Productions, and More