For many years you have terrorized the coast as you plundered and pillaged various villages. The Battleworn Viking LARP Sword became the bane of many. This foam sword consists of an EVA foam blade and a polyurethane foam handle. The EVA foam has a latex coating. Firstly, the double-edged blade has a silver tone with nicks and dark spots to give it a worn, rusty appearance. Next, the sword has a curved, intricately detailed crossguard. The crossguard curves toward the blade. The grip has the texture and appearance of wrapped leather. Finally, the handle ends in a lobed pommel, typical of a Viking sword. Grooves add additional flair to the pommel. Add Battleworn Viking LARP Sword to your Viking costume or barbarian ensemble for a LARP event. It also works great at cosplay conventions or for theatrical productions.
The Battleworn Viking LARP Sword has an overall length of 33.5 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- Durable construction
- Intricately detailed
- Worn and aged appearance
- Lobed pommel
- Great for cosplay and prop use
- Blade is made from EVA foam
- Handle is cast from polyurethane foam
- Core is made of a fiberglass rod
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 33.5 Inches
- Grip Length: 3.9 Inches
- Blade Length: 26 Inches
- Blade Width: 2.4 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 5.1 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.9 Inches
- Weight: 11.2 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.