You train hard and often with the 105 cm Battleworn Squire LARP Sword to become a mighty knight worthy of defending the kingdom. This latex-hybrid weapon suits a variety of medieval and fantasy characters. It features an EVA foam blade and a polyurethane handle. The double-edged blade has nicks and dark spots for an aged look. The blade ends with a curved handguard. The handguard curves towards the blade.
Next, the grip has the look and texture of wrapped leather. Finally, the handle ends in a Brazil-nut shaped pommel. Both the pommel and handguard have a hand-painted, rusty steel tone finish. The 105 cm Battleworn Squire LARP Sword works great for LARP events, cosplay conventions, and theatrical use.
The Battleworn Squire LARP Sword has an overall length of 41.3 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- Hand-painted finish
- Double-edged blade
- Durable construction
- Aged and nicked appearance
- Great for LARP events and theatrical productions
- Handle: Polyurethane foam wrapped in leather
- Blade: EVA foam
- Core: Fiberglass rod
- Has a latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.
- For the leather on the handle: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.