This is a second quality item, meaning it has slight visual defects but there is nothing wrong with the construction or durability.
If you plan to rob those Spanish galleons of all they are worth, you had best not be afraid to cut a few throats. The Diego LARP Sabre is just what any scallawag needs before setting sail on the seven seas to do some plundering. This LARP weapon is made from a specially designed latex-free, injection-molded foam with a strong fiberglass core. This core ensures that it is both extremely durable and flexible while still remaining safe for use in LARPing, theater, staged events, and more. The handle is wrapped in leather for easy gripping, and the fingers are protected by a traditional D-guard. The Diego LARP Sabre is the perfect weapon for any seafaring LARPers, but it also looks great in land-based roleplay as well.
This LARP weapon is made without using latex but still benefits from periodic silicone treatments. As such, we recommend the use of our Maintenance Silicone for LARP weapons, as it will help prolong the life of the foam’s special coating.
- Safe for use in LARPing events
- Weapon is realistic and highly detailed
- Specialty foam offers extreme durability
- Fiberglass core promotes flexibility
- Leather-wrapped handle allows for easy gripping
- Latex-free design
- Made from a specialty foam
- Core made of fiberglass
- Use Maintenance Silicone to ensure long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 28.4 Inches
- Blade Length: 22.1 Inches
- Width: 4.7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.