Today on the field of battle, you shall declare victory against the enemy. You are prepared to face them with the Battle Ready Single Handed Sword. Made from 1060 high carbon steel, this single-handed sword is fully functional. The blade on this steel sword features a central fuller down its entire length. This fuller lightens the sword. A straight crossguard connects the blade to the handle and helps to protect the hand from sword blows. The handle has a black wrapped leather grip. This grip makes the sword easier to hold onto. In addition, the handle ends in a disk style pommel, typical of the medieval period. Finally, the functional sword comes with a black scabbard. Add the Battle Ready Single Handed Sword to your historical reenactment gear or your medieval armoury.
- Wrapped handle for an easier grip
- Straight crossguard to protect the hand
- Comes with a scabbard
- Fully functional
- Great for historical reenactments
- Made from 1060 high carbon steel
- Overall Length: 39.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 29.3 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.3 Inch
- Grip Length: 7.3 Inches
Measurements are approximate.