When you are out in the wilderness or the outdoors in general, sometimes you will need a sturdy knife like the Assault Knife. Made from stainless steel, this Hibben knife has a long clip point blade. Next, the knife has a short crossguard. The ends of the crossguard curve towards the handle. The handle of the knife has two sections of black micarta. First, the smaller section of micarta is next to the stainless-steel crossguard. It has a concave curved underside. Then, there is a stainless-steel spacer which extends out towards the edge side of the knife. It helps to create a round area to rest a forefinger while using the knife.
The larger section of micarta is on the other side of the spacer. It also has two concave curves. These curves make gripping the knife easier and more comfortable. Pins secure the pieces of micarta in place. At the end of the handle, there is a hole for a lanyard. Lanyards do not come included. Finally, the knife comes with a black leather sheath. The sheath allows the knife to attach to a belt, not included. The Assault Knife makes a great addition to any set of outdoor gear or knife collection.
- Features a long, clip point blade
- Concave curves for a better grip
- Comes with a black sheath
- Great for collections or displays
- Wonderful for a variety of tasks
- Blade and guard are stainless steel
- Handle is micarta
- Sheath is leather
- For sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 12.9 Inches
- Blade Length: 7.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.