The angel Jophiel, sometimes called the Beauty of God, is the archangel of wisdom, understanding, and judgment. He is one of the rulers of the cherubim. Bring this patron of learning into your home with the Archangel Jophiel Statue. Jophiel is described as an angel of the seventh heaven who taught languages to souls at the dawn of creation. Jophiel was named as one of the seven principal archangels in the 5th century work De Coelesti Hierarchia, by Pseudo-Dionysius, which has influenced Christian theology. Jophiel is depicted wearing robes and a cloak, and his feathered wings are outstretched. He is holding a flaming torch aloft, illuminating thoughts and learning. Archangel Jophiel also holds a star-studded sphere, representing the heavens. This attractive desktop angel statue makes an excellent gift or home decor piece.
- Hand-painted to bring out every detail
- Depicts angel Jophiel holding a torch and a sphere
- Patron of wisdom, understanding, and judgment
- Collectible statue displays your spirituality
- Makes an excellent gift or home decor piece
- Made from Cold Cast Bronze
- Height: 13.75 Inches