When the world was first introduced to Conan the Barbarian in 1932, the legendary hero was already king of Aquilonia. The Aquilonian Coin Necklace takes a Luna from the reign of Conan and turns it into jewelry so you can commemorate the Cimmerian. This brass coin features a bas relief of Conans lion Amra on the front, surrounded by Minoan script. On the back is the profile of the celebrated king himself, a circlet around his head. The Aquilonian Coin Necklace comes with a bronze chain with a clasp so that it can be easily worn around the neck, and it is perfect for fans of the stories and films centering around Conan the Barbarian.
- Based on the Luna coin used by the Kingdom of Aquilonia
- Depicts Amra the lion on one side and Conan on the other
- Includes a chain with a clasp for easy wearing
- Officially licensed Conan the Barbarian product
- Perfect for fans of the works of Robert E. Howard
- Coin made from brass
- Chain made from bronze
- Coin Diameter: 1.23 Inches
- Chain Length: 30 Inches
There are no reviews yet.