The Apache Nation lived in large areas of the Southwest before being removed in the 1800s. The Apache Nation Police Badge is a recreation of a badge from their self-regulated police force after the removal. Crafted into the iconic old west six point star, this badge has the detailing and finish to make it seem like you stepped from a time machine. Its old style western lettering gives this badge an authentic western look. Get the look of a law man from the Wild West with your Indian Services Police Badge. The badge is crafted with an antiqued brass finish and is double die struck to ensure the best detailing possible. A soldered on pin allows this badge to be worn with your best western costume.
- Reproduction of a badge from the western era
- Crafted with an antique brass finish
- Double die struck for study build and great detail
- Soldered pin allows badge to be easily worn
- A great collectible, costume accessory or gift idea
- Height: 3.5 Inches
- Width: 3.125 Inches