This item cannot be purchased and paid for using PayPal.
Named for the ancient forging technique from the Near East, Damascus steel is characterized by distinctive patterns of ripples or swirls. This Antler Damascus Dagger makes an excellent gift for hunters, reenactors, and collectors. The rippled pattern of the double-edged blade is produced by folding and drawing out the molten metal several times. The folded steel blade and the natural stag antler will have slight variations from the photo, making each piece a unique collectible. The stag antler handle is framed by polished layers of red and black wood. Gleaming brass is used for the pommel and guard of this functional dagger. A black leather sheath with a belt loop and snap closure protects the blade when worn, during transport, or in storage. The Antler Damascus Dagger will be an excellent addition to any display.
- Handsome belt dagger with sheath
- Unique pattern on each folded steel blade
- Natural antler may show slight variation from photo
- Great for Reenactment, Hunting, and Display
- Beautiful gift idea or collectible
- Damascus steel blade
- Stag antler handle
- Brass pommel and guard
- Dyed wood accents
- Leather sheath
- Overall Length: 13 Inches
- Blade Length: 7.75 Inches
- Weight: 1 Pound 0.8 Ounces