If you wish to fight for your kingdom with the style of a Highlander warrior, then the Antiqued Basket-Hilt Backsword is right for you. Made from 65Mn high-carbon steel, this functional backsword has a long, double-edged blade. Replicated from a 1760 original in England, a fuller runs down most of the length of the blade. It has an antiqued finish, for an authentic look.
Next, the handle has a basket hilt design. The stainless-steel hilt has a blackened finish. The hilt features a small plaque that depicts a horned face. There are cutouts that reveal the natural-colored interior liner. It consists of fabric-covered leather. Also, wire wraps around the rayskin-covered grip.
Finally, the Antiqued Basket-Hilt Backsword comes with a scabbard. Light-brown leather covers the scabbard. It has a black chape and throat. Take this Scottish backsword to your next historical reenactment or battle. You can also add it to your sword collection.
- Fully functional
- Double-edged blade with antiqued finish
- Authentic appearance
- Based on an original in England
- Has a natural-colored hilt
- Comes with a scabbard
- Great for historical reenactments
- Blade is 65Mn high-carbon steel
- Hilt is stainless steel
- Grip is wrapped in ray skin and wire
- Overall Length: 39.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 33.1 Inches
- Handle Length: 5.1 Inches
- Blade Thickness at Guard: 0.23 Inch
- Blade Thickness at Tip: 0.08 Inch
- Blade Width at Guard: 1.38 Inches
- Point of Balance: 3 Inches
- Weight: 3 Pounds 3 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.