A trio of fine fleur de lis makes up the central design of this Antique Silver Fleur Leather Bracelet. The rough hand crafted look makes it a stellar choice for any noble to wear, as well as a great modern accessory for a unique personality to enjoy too. The bracelet is made entirely from quality black leather and accented with three pewter charms that are coated in antiqued and polished silver finishes. The three charms all feature U-shaped polished silver frames set with attached antique silver plaques carved with iconic fleur de lis designs at their center. Worn either with historical garb or modern apparel, this Antique Silver Fleur Leather Bracelet is sure to be a stellar accent that others are bound to take notice of!
- A cuff bracelet of genuine leather
- Accent is crafted from quality pewter metal
- Decorated with a trio of engraved fleur de lis plaques
- Finished with two-toned polished and antiqued silver coatings
- Cuff is secured at the back with fasteners
- Has a 1 Inch wide leather band
- Great as personal accents or as a gift idea
- Cuff is offered in one size. Secured with fasteners and is slightly adjustable.