The perfect ladies garment for warm summer days at the Renaissance fair, the Anna Blouse is crafted from light cotton fabric. The medieval blouse features wide-cut long sleeves that can be gathered up and worn short if desired. The deep neckline has a tie-string that can close the neck on cooler days or add extra nobility to the style. The medieval shirt looks fantastic when worn under a leather bodice or other cincher. Available in brown, cream, or black color options, this re-enactment blouse is sure to become a favorite.
Hand washing this item is recommended. Do not dry in dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in brown, cream, or black
- Features deep neckline that laces
- Long sleeves can be gathered up
- Ideal medieval or Renaissance apparel
- Made from cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Chest – 35 Inches, Waist – 33 Inches, Hips – 38.5 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 35.5 Inches, Waist – 36.5 Inches, Hips – 46 Inches
- Large: Chest – 39.5 Inches, Waist – 39 Inches, Hips – 42 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 42.1 Inches, Waist – 35 Inches
Measurements are approximate.